[AccessD] freelancing job sites (OT Reply)

Rusty Hammond rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Tue Aug 23 14:09:04 CDT 2011

Getting way OT here, but whether or not it was true what you were saying
about the IT department, did you really believe they would keep you on
after what you had done? Even if the end users already had issues with
their IT department, what the company didn't need was someone flaming
that fire.  Typically an outside contractor is brought in to help get
caught up on projects or do projects that require skills that the IT
dept. is lacking in, which shows a willingness to ask for help.  Sounds
like you burned a bridge and lost any chances of working for that client
again.

Just my 2 cents.

Rusty