[AccessD] freelancing job sites

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 11:48:02 CDT 2011

Mostly, there have been a lot of really positive and constructive
comments -- it's been a good discussion. Only a few were obnoxious, I just
wasn't expecting them.

2.) Man, it's the truth. No way to sugar-coat it. If you're over 50 and
looking for work, you're in a world of hurt. If you're over 50 and been
freelancing for the last few years, you're toast. I know, there are
exceptions to every rule, but I think in general, it would be hard for me to
find traditional employment now.

3.) If you're not working, you're not making money. It's all the
self-discipline I need. :)

Susan H.