[AccessD] Sub Form

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Aug 24 12:35:45 CDT 2011

In this situation, I generally  use a separate subform for each table rather than trying to
combine the data.   I would create an unbound master form and three bound subforms with
hidden textboxes to provide the links..  You can make the three subforms Single or
Continuous depending on the data you wany to show.

Assuming Table2  has a 2 field PK:

Subform1.RecordSource =  Table1

TetxBox1.Source  =  =frmSubForm1.PK

Subform2.RecordSource =  Table2
Subform2.ParentLink = TextBox1
Subform2.ChildLink = Table1FK

TetxBox2.Source  =  =frmSubForm2.PK1
TetxBox3.Source  =  =frmSubForm2.PK2

Subform3.RecordSource =  Table3
Subform3.ParentLink = TextBox2;TextBox3
Subform3.ChildLink = Table2FK1;Table2FK2

--
Stuart