[AccessD] freelancing job sites

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Aug 24 13:53:34 CDT 2011

Yep to #2 and #3.

I'm actually struggling now because I have relaxed the "only work during work hours" and allowed
myself to get off on going to meetings at the school (necessary), church stuff (uhh... necessary),
opening bank accounts (uhh...... necessary) and so forth.  Then after 5:00 PM I try to stop work and
do kid stuff which lasts till about 9:30.

I have a guy coming in to do C# programming for me but I am the chief architect so to speak and I am
truly much more accomplished at SQL Server stuff so I spend a ton of time working "with" him but I
don't bill seperately for my time and his.  I just end up struggling to get Access work done now.

I really need to clamp down on the "non-work" stuff I do during my "work hours".