[AccessD] Sub Form

Martin martinreid at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 04:33:20 CDT 2011

Its not mine (<: One of our staff asked. I am in middle of major upgrade to
sharepoint 2010 as I have mostlymoved of access.

here is his question

1.       The best help I could receive from you would be if you created a
new database with a main form based on one table with one primary key RICID
and one other field, together with a subform based on two tables, each with
two primary keys one being RICID and the other DATE.  Each subform table can
have one other field.

Martin Reid