[AccessD] Freelancing

Stephen Bond stephen at bondsoftware.co.nz
Fri Aug 26 15:35:00 CDT 2011

Mark can you elaborate on your PS please - P.S...Just remembered a cool
one.  Need a little over 1000 html landing pages with pretty much same
content, just different label name and different link...loaded all the
variables in access...VBA loop to open template.html as text ...search
and replace with variable...save as variable.html...10 minutes=1000
custom HTML pages...I thought it was kinda cool.
I'm coming up to something similar soon.

TIA

Stephen Bond