[AccessD] Freelancing

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Sat Aug 27 08:58:25 CDT 2011

But Drew, don't you think this is by INTENTION ?
MSFT had to be careful to protect both their dot-net and SQL Server
platforms.
Both are huge money-makers. Making Access too powerful may have compromised
the power of those platforms.
Just another confirmation of this: Microsoft did not purchase MZTOOLZ....
Which would have been a tremendous feature for VBA development.