[AccessD] User Interface - PITA issue

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Tue Aug 30 10:38:48 CDT 2011

Re: "...foreclose the options that should not be available in the given
context. A silly example, but I hope meaningful -- unless a given OrderID
has been selected, then dis-allow the printing of an Invoice."

It was a while ago (years ?), but I think I saw a MSFT implementation to
elegantly solve this problem.
It was some sort of array approach to handle the control's enable property
based on the "state" of the form.
I think this is a design pattern.....so for each form "state", there is a
row reference to an array of Booleans for each of the controls. Naturally,
the trick is: setting the correct state from the context.