[AccessD] Print graphics file from Access

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 12:01:45 CDT 2011

Hi John:

It's purchased software which allows an ASP.Net website to capture
signatures.  The files are being saved as .jpgs.  Hmm, now I look at the
(sparse) documentation, there is no discussion of what file format is being
output.  Maybe I made an assumption I shouldn't have.

I've never had any problems opening the files as .jpg in any graphics
program - maybe the file extension is being ignored.  Which would lead to
another question - how do you tell the file type without an extension?  I
can't find anything on Google.

Doug