[AccessD] :)

'Steve Goodhall' steve at goodhall.info
Wed Aug 31 10:02:13 CDT 2011

TANJ!  Learn to live with it.

	Regards,
Steve Goodhall, MSCS, PMP
248-505-5204

----- Original Message -----
From: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
To:"Access Developers discussion and problem solving"
Sent:Wed, 31 Aug 2011 10:55:34 -0400
Subject:Re: [AccessD] :)

 Nope. I have instead adopted the one-to-zero model. No wenches, no
problems!
 I realize that this model doesn't work for everyone, but it works
for me. As
 Greta Garbo said, "I didn't say I want to be alone, I said I want to
be left
 alone." That solution works for me, at this late stage of my life.

 I am approaching 64yo, and the man I most admired in my life died on
Monday,
 at age 61. I have abused my body with various chemicals, and Jack
never did
 the same, and I'm alive and he is dead; there is no justice in this
world;
 there may be some justice in some other world but it clearly is not
this
one.If [1] there were any justice, Jack would live on and I would be
the one to
 die, but that's not how it happened. I'm still alive, and Jack is
dead, and
 if anyone was creating this universe intelligently, the opposite
would be
 True.

 The only thing that I can hold from this is that I better get out
there and
 do some volunteer work with what remains of my life. I'm going to do
that
 right now. As long as this involves no wenches, I think that I'll be
 relatively safe. Gotta watch out for wenches. They are more
dangerous than
 wrenches.

 A.

 On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 9:06 AM, William Benson (VBACreations.Com)
[2] <
vbacreations at gmail.com [3]> wrote:

 > I think we left out "Are you into one-to-many relationships?"

Links:
------
[1] http://one.If
[2] http://sitemail.gate.com/http: