[AccessD] :)

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 12:22:38 CDT 2011

Hospice is an amazing group. I don't think I could do it though -- you have
to have such a good but strong heart. But I'm grateful to them for the great
care they took of my father.

I volunteer too -- the Master Gardeners have work projects all year long.
Right now, we're helping to improve the grounds of a local, but large,
retirement home. I also volunteer in the greenhouse for the state's native
plant program and I'm a docent at the education center run by the state's
department of Fish and Wildlife. My granddaughter and I are volunteering
together at the local humane society.

Folks all over need your help. Seriously.

Susan H.