[AccessD] Access2010 Runtime problem

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Aug 31 15:57:06 CDT 2011

User permissions on the application itself?

I've come across a situation in the past where running a compact and repair on a database
ended up with RW permissions for the admin account that it was done by, but RO rights for
all other users.  I had to  re-set the permissions on the file every time  it was manually
compacted.

--
Stuart