No subject

Thu Dec 29 09:38:12 CST 2011

Custom Formats

Custom number formats can have one to four sections with
semicolons (;) as the list separator. Each section contains the
format specification for a different type of number.

Section	Description
First	The format for positive numbers.
Second	The format for negative numbers.
Third	The format for zero values.
Fourth	The format for Null values.
For example, you could use the following custom Currency
format:

$#,##0.00[Green];($#,##0.00)[Red];"Zero";"Null"

This number format contains four sections separated by
semicolons and uses a different format for each section.
If you use multiple sections but don't specify a format for each
section, entries for which there is no format either will display
nothing or will default to the formatting of the first section.

HTH,
Stephen