[AccessD] Windows 8

Rusty Hammond rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Thu Dec 1 08:59:53 CST 2011

Not if it includes this:

http://news.yahoo.com/smartphone-spying-204933867.html

Rusty

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com [mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Salakhetdinov Shamil
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 4:12 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Windows 8

Hi John at all,

How about that probable "Windows Metro Style Killer"  - Android 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" on x86?:

http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/hiner/poll-would-you-welcome-an-android-powered-pc/9867?tag=nl.e101

-- Shamil

> >> has wonderful voice
> >> I pretty much type 99% the
> >> computer is something that is

> >> displays is no doubt more ergonomic and intuitive than using mouse...
> >> displays, "virtual blackboards" with "virtual keyboards" etc. -
> >> that's another technological revolution of the ways of
> >> communicating with computers by using a broad range of both hands gestures and voice...

> >> communication with them...

WARNING: All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received,
scanned or otherwise recorded by the CPI Qualified Plan Consultants, Inc.
corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival, monitoring or review
by, and/or disclosure to, someone other than the recipient.