[AccessD] Windows 8

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 11:09:07 CST 2011

$400?  Ouch. Full version of Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit is available
lots of places for under $200. $189 here

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5213938

Can't imagine that most users really NEED ultimate though. Full
version of Professional is $139.99

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5213934

GK