[AccessD] Windows 8

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Fri Dec 2 17:50:19 CST 2011

Hi Gustav --

Yes, Windows 7 Ultimate runs very well here on my DELL Inspiron 9400 laptop Dual Core 2GHz Intel with 3GB RAM - 5+ years old device...

And this old laptop also runs rather well Windows Phone 7 emulator  while debugging/running WP7 project under VS2010 SP1 - a bit slow start-up (and XNA development isn't available AFAIS) but still well IMO to start learning WP7 development...

Thank you.

-- Shamil