[AccessD] I should be able to do this

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sun Dec 4 12:47:53 CST 2011

Dear Friends,

Okay, I have a form with a combo-box for selecting the counselor who
will be assigned to the student whose record is displayed in the form.
Once that is updated, I want the matching name of the counselor to
placed in the student's record.

So combo-box is looking into the tblCounselor, which has two fields
Counselor_ID and Counselor_LName.  Once the choice is made, I want to
update the field Stu_Counselor in the tblStudent with the name found in
tblCounselor.Counselor_LName.

I'm writing gibberish in my AfterUpdate event and I need to be rescued.
Any help waking up my brain?

Thanks,

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields at torchlake.com