[AccessD] I should be able to do this

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Dec 4 15:41:56 CST 2011

Bad girl!  :-)

tbStudent.Stu_Counselor should be a numerice field which contains the Counselor_ID
foreign key.  You should NOT be storing the counselor's name in individual student records.

Set the Control Source of the combobox to Stu_Counselor and set its bound column to the
(zero based) column number of the field you want to store in the student record.

--
Stuart