[AccessD] Turn off delete buffer warning for Faster Delete Queries

Benson, William (GE Global Research, consultant) Benson at ge.com
Sun Dec 4 21:24:49 CST 2011

Is there a way to turn warnings off through the interface and back
again, without using a macro that has such steps or calling a VBA
routine? Or is there a way to get rid of that message that interrupts
query execution to inform me about exceeding Access's rollback buffer,
thus continuing without undo. I understand why Access offers this but
frankly for me it is superfluous, I would never change my behavior
regarding that message other than to click ok, so the warning is useless
and an annoyance to me personally.

TIA.