[AccessD] Close a form during the Activate event

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Dec 5 15:55:15 CST 2011

Presumably when you say "dangerous to use", you are referring to triggering control events
on the form.

What happens if you:
1.  build a function which checks for the condition and closes the form if necesary
2. Call the function as the first step in any potentially dangerous control event.

--
Stuart