[AccessD] .SendObject when Outlook is not present

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Dec 5 22:57:34 CST 2011

SendObject will send through whatever the default MAPI client is on the workstation in
question.  If nothing else has been installed, it is likely to use OE or Windows Mail depending
on the OS. In my case, it invokes Pegasus Mail.

If there is no installed MAPI mail client, they should get a message telling them that they
need to configure one.

--
Stuart