[AccessD] .SendObject when Outlook is not present

Benson, William (GE Global Research, consultant) Benson at ge.com
Tue Dec 6 17:09:51 CST 2011

That's a lot of dough!

Very glad to be kept informed of issues like this Darryl, thanks for
taking the time to add. I find it harder and harder, since working
mostly from home, to keep abreast of what's going on; very gratified for
others weighing in on such matters. Another issue lately is retention. I
just took a battery of tests through a psychological testing company,
and one of the things I found out is that with a lot of detail, my brain
needs a few passes before anything sinks in enough to recall it later.
If one has to solve a problem, hunts around on Google for a solution,
plops it in and the program works ... forget about remembering it. If I
have to mess with it and mess with it til it finally works, there is a
chance. Maybe to a degree this is a lot of folk, not just me - but I
have seen a marked decrease in what I can retain over only a few short
years. This is my long way of saying "I may ask this again some time"
and please, please don't take it as a sign of not paying attention. You
can see by the fact that I have read and replied, that I was at least in
the here and now, paying attention.