[AccessD] [dba-SQLServer] Users in SQL Server - well OT now...

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 19:49:54 CST 2011

It's an awesome work, IMO. I'm certain that you will love it, and your kids
will get the best possible intro to the world of math, not to mention such
things as the reason why some plants have opposing branches while others
have spiraling branches, and a zillion other topics too.

Have fun! I know you will.

A.