[AccessD] Earlier AccessD Post about Windows Utilities (such as Fences)

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Wed Dec 7 15:10:57 CST 2011

All,

About a week or two ago, someone posted a link to a website that had
info about products to enhance Windows.  One of these was "Fences".  I
had never heard of Fences before so I installed it and I find it to be
quite useful.

Now I am trying to locate the info about the other products.

I evidently did not keep the AccessD Email and I can't seem to get the
AccessD Archive to work.

Does anyone have the original post or the link?

Thanks,
Brad