[AccessD] Maximize in A2010

Carolyn Johnson cjlabs at att.net
Mon Dec 12 10:39:58 CST 2011

Rocky,

I was having problems with my Access2000 format database resizing correctly in Access2010 using the ADH code.

I'm having pretty good results using AD Tejpel's code instead:

 Amongst various alternatives, my sample db named Form_Resize (in access 2003 file format, reference: DAO 3.6), might be of interest to you It is available at Rogers Access Library. Link:
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=45

Carolyn Johnson