[AccessD] Advice on A2010....

Kenneth Ismert kismert at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 15:10:29 CST 2011

> Mark Simms
> Is there some VBA to do this ?
>
> > all you can do is create a new form and then copy controls into it.

Yes, I developed just such a product. It copies all controls and form
properties over, and all properties for each control, rebuilding the form
from scratch. It worked perfectly.

Doing a half-assed version in VBA is not so hard. Doing it right is really,
really involved. You are really better off doing it by hand.

The kicker is I did this when I worked for another company, and they own
the rights to the code, so I can't distribute it. Maybe one day I will make
the case for them to BSD-license it.

-Ken