[AccessD] Advice on A2010....

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 19:01:03 CST 2011

You might change your mind if you start writing code to copy the controls
over!  The code I had took me forever to write and tweak and I did it only
because I was building UIs for survey input that included questions and
answers and used multiple subforms and navigation buttons based on a
limited set of control types to capture specific types of data.  There was
never a time when it was totally automated.  I only built the code because
the company's business was corporate direct marketing and I was building
survey UIs on a daily basis.  It wouldn't have been worth it otherwise.

Charlotte Foust