[AccessD] Form Lifetime Control Limit (Was: Advice on A2010....)

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue Dec 13 19:30:42 CST 2011

Ken,

<<A Google search revealed that the 754 limit is very widely quoted, and
even
Microsoft's own page repeats this figure:>>

  Yes, it's been out there for many years.  It was sometime in the A95/A97
timeframe that I first saw it documented.  A quick check of the A2 manuals
(yes, they are still on the shelf) does not have it listed as part of the
specs.  Unfortunately I don't have it loaded to test.  Disks are still
around somewhere but it's not worth the effort.

<<So, I still think my theory stands -- but the numbers are correct only for
Access 97. Does anybody have an ancient version of Access 97 they can test
this on?>>

  For A97 I got 752.

  Still would like to know how it even started out as 754.

Jim.