[AccessD] It just goes to show ya

Helmut Kotsch hkotsch at arcor.de
Thu Dec 15 16:35:45 CST 2011

For private use DriveImage XML is free.

http://www.runtime.org/driveimage-xml.htm

Two Versions of DriveImage XML are available:
Private Edition: Private home users are allowed to use the Private Edition
of DriveImage XML without charge. You are allowed to install DriveImage XML
on your home PC. You must not use DriveImage XML commercially. No support is
provided for the Private Edition.

Helmut