[AccessD] It just goes to show ya

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Dec 17 16:00:58 CST 2011

I frequently use MXToolbox.com to check how the world sees our DNS records (also to see if
a client's IP addess is on any blacklists, to check whether their SMTP server is working and
not an open relay , check that they have a valid PTR record etc).

To query different DNS servers, I use DIG - you can get a Windows CLI version here:
http://members.shaw.ca/nicholas.fong/dig/

--
Stuart