[AccessD] I told you of this one before....."wrong direction"

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 13:55:44 CST 2011

My dad sold a small business in the early 80's. The buyer tried to force a
non-compete clause that was absolutely ridiculous. My dad would've had to
move to work! His lawyer told the buyer no way... they haggled for a long
time, but eventually left it out. I guess you can't blame people for trying,
we just have to know when to say no.

Susan H.