[AccessD] [ACCESS-L] Varying results in an A2007/A2010 ADP stored procedure

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 14:58:27 CST 2011

OK, I tested the ADP on a box with Access 2002.
It returned the same, incorrect row count and values.

I tried running the stored procedure from a different ADP and it also
returns incorrect records.

So far the only way to get the correct results besides running it directly
in SSMS is to run it from an mdb using a pass through query.

What occurs differently between running a pass through vs running the sproc
directly from the Access database window?

David