[AccessD] My Excel project...you won't believe this one

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Dec 22 14:54:08 CST 2011

It is also standard practice to use a datatype appropriate for currency.  That is why currency data
types exist.  It is also standard practice in banking to round 1/2 of the numbers up and the other down.

But that is a discussion for another day.

;)

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away