[AccessD] Copy and execute from Access

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Dec 23 02:18:35 CST 2011

I have written a small app that allows me to define an access application and the file(s) that make
it up, and a destination directory to copy it to.  A shortcut opens the access CopyAndExecute.mdb
and passes in a command line argument which is looked up in a table.  The recordset opened then
defines what files to copy, the source and destination, the FE to execute, and then opens that app.

It all is working now however I would like CopyAndExecute to open invisible.  ATM it opens as a
normal Access application which can be seen until the target FE is up and running and CopyAndExecute
closes.

Is there a way to cause Access to open invisible?

Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it