[AccessD] Migrate to SQL Server

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Fri Dec 23 12:51:49 CST 2011

John,

 For some great tips on using Access with SQL Server, download "Best of both
worlds" from here:

http://www.jstreettech.com/cartgenie/pg_developerDownloads.asp

 Also not sure if it was you or someone else that posted a MSKB/MSDN link
that had tons on the deep internals of how Access uses a unique key with
table linking and how you could control it in Access.  I'll have to dig for
that one.

  I know it was posted to the list at one point (pretty sure I posted the
above link as well in the past, but it's worth a re-post).

Jim.