[AccessD] My Excel project...you won't believe this one

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 21:42:48 CST 2011

Ok good article ... seems to have been written before ac2010 but I am
certainly willing to believe that VBA does no better job of these things
than it ever did. THAT SAID... my hope (and trust) is that the Excel
interface and its functions would do a better job with calculations.
Wherever possible I try to use the worksheet to do as much work as
possible. Is that a mistake? I would hate to think I really need to be
adding such tedious Udfs to formulas just to get accurate results

??