[AccessD] Iif satement problem in query

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Wed Dec 28 10:24:49 CST 2011

I have the following if statement in a query. The first part of the query returns the correct date. The second part of the if statement returns 12:00 for any date on the form less than the max date returned by the query. What might I be doing wrong?

Test: IIf([Forms]![frm Daily Report Date Selector]![EndDate]>
Max([qry Monthly Third Party Water]![RecordDate]),
Max([qry Monthly Third Party Water]![RecordDate]),
Max([qry Monthly Third Party Water]![RecordDate])<[Forms]![frm Daily Report Date Selector]![EndDate])

Date returned by qry Monthly Third Party Water
RecordDate	Gas Plant	Wagner	Cogdell
1/31/2011	35400		2834
2/28/2011	25900		2400
3/31/2011	33452		2500
4/30/2011	46503		2891
5/31/2011	24402		3746
6/30/2011	15324		3557
7/31/2011	14154		3765
8/31/2011	25074		3715
9/30/2011	24041		3456
10/31/2011	24725		3593
11/30/2011	25000		3468

Chester Kaup
Engineering Technician
Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP
Office (432) 688-3797
FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.