[AccessD] query select in column

pedro at plex.nl pedro at plex.nl
Thu Dec 29 14:54:26 CST 2011

Hello William,

I  made a second table with only the code=325 records in it.
But i get an syntax-error when using the query;

Select tbl2.pat, tbl2.opendate, tbl2.code from tbldialysis as tbl2 inner
join (select distinct pat from tbldialysis where code=325) as tbl1 on
tbl1.pat = tbl2.pat and tbl2.code in (326,327);

i can't figure out why (after correction of misspelled words?

What am i doing wrong?

Pedro

In antwoord op: