[AccessD] Learning new technologies

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Dec 30 09:10:49 CST 2011

Hi Mark

I guess it will but still ... I doubt it will evolve to a full programming language and why should it? If that was the plan, then you could just as well integrate a language like F# right away and skip inventing another wheel.

Today the only logical way to reapply real programming to Office would be to pack Visual Studio with specific tools for Office development into something like "Visual Studio 2010 Express for Office" just like what has been done for Windows Phone 7.

/gustav

>>> marksimms at verizon.net 30-12-2011 15:50 >>>
The big question: is it going to be improved ?