[AccessD] From a reader

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Feb 3 21:21:46 CST 2011

And that is exactly why I am going to C# apps.  I *hate* clunky web apps and I don't want to be the
author of one.

Eventually I will do C# and services.  Maybe.  If I can ever figure it out.

;)

There's just too much to know.  I think I'll turn it all over to Robbie and let him figure it all
out.  He can already tell me how to do all the stuff on the Windows 7 HTPC that I can't figure out.