[AccessD] CDO

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Feb 11 12:30:11 CST 2011

It's not dead yet but from all I've read it's going to be. They haven't
updated it for 2007/2010.

I'm doing a bunch of stuff with Outlook directly now and will send you some
stuff when I get it finished. What I like to do is check if Outlook is being
used and if so I use that otherwise I use DoCmd.SendObject (which has
somewhat basic capabilities)

Outlook Redemption has been updated for 2010.