[AccessD] CDO

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 11 18:15:58 CST 2011

Hi Stuart:

I will back you up on that one. BLAT is so simple that if it does not work the last place you look is at BLAT. Start checking to see if your ports are open or whether you can actually see the web. It resided all in one directory, runs of a client or server without issues.

The only trouble you may have is working at the CMD prompt and for some of you new boys it may be a real problem. ;-)

Jim