[AccessD] Access 2007 - acCmdFind problem

Robert robert at servicexp.com
Tue Feb 15 08:46:45 CST 2011

Try:

 With Me
  .ctrsubform.Requery
 End with

WBR
Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of jm.hwsn
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 9:09 AM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Access 2007 - acCmdFind problem

I have a tendency to obfuscate ideas... let me try again.
The find works perfectly... it locates all the records in order as it
should.
When the user clicks the "Find Next" button on the Find dialog box, the data
in the main form moves to the appropriate record and the main form
refreshes.  What I can't get to work is a sub form on the main form which
doesn't refresh. The data in the sub-form refreshes but the SourceObject; a
separate form for each question type, doesn't update. I created a function
that updates the SourceObject but I can't seem to figure out how to run it
after the "Find Next" button on the Find Dialog Box (standard MS control).
Is that clearer?  Or did I muddy it up more?
Thanks,
Jim