[AccessD] FW: Convert To PDF Problem

Carolyn Johnson cjlabs at att.net
Mon Feb 21 10:40:33 CST 2011

I don't know that I have anything useful to add to this discussion, but I have been using this code for a long time without problems.

There was an update a couple of years ago with new .dll files -- 2009.

I call this code in several places using

    blRet = ConvertReportToPDF(strReportName, vbNullString, myPath & "Results.pdf", False, False)

blRet is a boolean declared in each sub where I call ConvertReportToPDF.  I don't do anything with it, but this is how the version I got was done.

I did have an issue with using in Access2010 because the snapshot format is no longer available.  I now have code to check the Access version and if it's 2010, I create the pdf using the built-in PDF converter.  Otherwise, the database uses the code above.

Carolyn Johnson
St Louis, MO