[AccessD] How To Undo Disabled Shift Bypass

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Feb 24 15:14:27 CST 2011

"The normal way to fix this is to open a new Access file and import all
the objects, then reset references, startup properties, and options."

Not for everyone.  :-)

I think you will find that quite a few of us have a similar module in little MDB that we keep in
our toolboxes.  Still, it's good to remind people occassionally

--
Stuart