[AccessD] Troubleshooting a runtime

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Feb 27 20:21:00 CST 2011

The switchboard is bound to a local table in the FE and it opens just fine.  The bound forms that
the switchboard opens without any complaint in a full on Access install appear to complain under the
runtime.

I just realized that the database is A2003 and the runtime is A2007.  I guess I need to open it
under A2007 full install and see what it says.

The point really is that if you are going to use a runtime you really need feedback.