[AccessD] Access and SQL Server

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Mon Feb 28 12:29:21 CST 2011

<<Access/Jet, when querying will bring all of the tables over from the
BE/Server (if FE/BE are split) then join them and filter out the unnecessary
stuff on the user's PC to give you your final result set.>>

  Um not quite right.  Jet will pull indexes and read them before it starts
doing a table scan if it can.

Jim.