[AccessD] Access and SQL Server

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Mon Feb 28 12:09:39 CST 2011

Hey All
Thank you all again, I am quickly learning many things from your responses.
I am just an old fart trying to play catch up with you guys (Oops and gals).
I am trying to learn how to do things with a SQL Server back end, by
trying to duplicate what I can do with an old MDB back end application.
I am finding at times when doing my research on the Internet that I will
read "Do it this way"  and then next read "No don't do it that way do it
this way".  Also when I complete one task I think "Now how can I do this
slighty different", this becomes quite frustrating, after 2 to 3 hours
of reading other forum responses  and basically finding no "hits", I
will find some esoteric little example, usually not on topic,  that
finally simply describes how to do what I was looking for.
Anyway this is my problem to solve, thank you again for your all your
help. Onward and upward. This is a scary path.