[AccessD] Access and SQL Server

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Mon Feb 28 17:43:00 CST 2011

Why is that?  Once the concepts were learnt (thanks to Susan and
Martins book, along with Chipman and Baron's Microsoft Access
Developers Guide to SQL Server) I found it much easier to do all the
development in the Access environment (including table, view, sproc
and functions) than switching between Access and enterprise manager.

David