[AccessD] OT: My First Web Page

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Thu Jan 27 12:21:14 CST 2011

Hey All
Well after 20 years the "old fart" programmer finally has a web page up
and running.Nothing flashy just basically a folky overview of company
information.  It wasn't as hard as I had originally envisioned, I have
got to start learning a few more new tricks. Now I can start doing some
local advertising, to be honest the recession has kicked the crap out of
my company it has always been word of mouth, so hopefully I will get
some hits. The page still needs some tweaking, I am currently trying to
figure out how to include a couple more testimonials from clients and
not make it boring. Long story short "Just ask me if I am a happy
camper". Please do not reply "Jeez get a life it is just a simple web page".